Canon ImageRUNNER Advance 7500 Series (Color)
CALL 866-938-2679 FOR PRICING
OUTSTANDING COLOR QUALITY, HIGH PERFORMANCE, INTUITIVE USABILITY
The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series brings outstanding image quality and fast, reliable performance to high-volume office environments. These intelligent systems are designed to work seamlessly with Canon’s integrated software and services to provide a holistic solution for your business.
Print up to 80/70 ppm (BW/color)
Scan up to 240/220 ipm (300 dpi) (BW/color, duplex)
Print up to 13" × 19"
9,300-sheet maximum paper capacity
- An intuitive user interface with a large, responsive, color touch-screen with smartphone-like usability helps make it easy to carry out tasks.
- My ADVANCE enables users to have a unique, customized experience that's tailored to their specific workflow needs. Settings, such as display language, initial log-in screen, and accessibility options, can be synchronized across multiple devices for consistency.
- Canon's MEAP platform supports a range of integrated solutions designed to simplify workflow and achieve a holistic business solution.
- Scalable support for mobile and flexible work styles can help increase efficiency by allowing workers to capture or print documents and access certain cloud applications.1
- Scan and convert documents to Searchable PDF, Microsoft® Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint® files through a single-pass, duplexing document feeder that holds up to 300 originals.
- Intelligent features, such as motion sensor technology to wake the device from Sleep mode and the ability to remove blank pages when scanning, can help maximize productivity.
- Create professional-looking reports, proposals, presentations, booklets, and newsletters with flexible finishing options such as professional punching, folding, document insertion, and booklet-making.
- The optional imagePASS print controller offers fast processing along with tools and utilities for producing professional-looking documents. The optional ColorPASS controller offers even more robust processing capabilities and additional graphic arts tools for color-critical environments.
Quality and Reliability
- Canon has employed proven engine technologies from the light production space to contribute to high-quality output, designed to meet the needs of demanding color environments.
- Produce consistently striking images with CV toner and outstanding imaging technologies, including Canon's V² color profile, up to 2400-dpi print resolution with R-VCSEL red laser technology, and a cooling system for the developer that helps maintain stable image quality over time.
- Employs Canon’s signature reliability and is designed to help achieve maximum uptime with status notifications to help keep supplies replenished. These models also include intuitive user maintenance videos, the ability to replace toner on-the-fly, and automatic job rerouting (with optional solutions).
Device and Fleet Management
- The ability to preconfigure devices makes installation easy and fleet management is simplified with the ability to synchronize settings across multiple devices.
- Canon’s device management tools can provide a centralized point of control across an entire fleet, including the ability to check device status and consumables, turn off devices remotely, capture meter readings, and manage address books and printer drivers.
- Standard Genuine Adobe® PostScript® and PCL® support integration with enterprise applications and legacy systems to help streamline business processes.
- The ability to apply print policies, monitor output, and restrict usage by user can help reduce unnecessary printing, enable cost recovery, and help save money on paper and toner.
- Tight integration with output management solutions, such as optional uniFLOW, provides the ability to carry out detailed tracking, reporting, and cost analysis.
- Quality and reliability, combined with remote diagnostics and assistance, contribute to maximizing uptime and can help reduce time spent by IT resolving issues.
- Consistent user operation, paired with remote and centralized fleet management, can help simplify IT management of a single device or fleet.
- Control device access by using the standard Universal Login Manager application.
- Help limit unauthorized distribution of sensitive information with an array of standard and optional document security features.
- Help facilitate information privacy and security by controlling access with IPsec, port filtering capabilities, and SSL technology.
- Fusing technologies, CV toner, and innovative Sleep mode features help achieve low energy consumption.
- Help minimize waste with default twosided printing, Secure Print, and the ability to hold print jobs, preview them, and change print settings at the device.
- ENERGY STAR® certified and rated EPEAT® Gold.3
Color Laser Multifunctional
Standard:Print, Copy, Scan, Send, Store
Canon Dual Custom Processor (Shared)
Standard: 10.1" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Touch-panel
Optional: 10.4" TFT LCD WSVGA Color Upright-panel
4.0 GB RAM
Hard Disk Drive
Standard: 250 GB/Maximum: 1 TB
2400 dpi x 2400 dpi
Standard: 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n)
Optional: NFC, Bluetooth
Standard: USB 2.0 x2 (Host), USB 3.0 x1 (Host), USB 2.0 x1 (Device)
Optional: Serial Interface, Copy Control Interface
Paper Capacity (LTR, 20 lb. Bond)
Standard: 3,550 Sheets
Maximum: 9,300 Sheets
Paper Sources (LTR, 20 lb. Bond)
Standard: Two 1,100-sheet Paper Drawers, Two 550-sheet Paper Cassettes, 250-sheet Stack Bypass
Optional: 3,500-sheet Paper Deck (Paper Deck Unit-E1), 3,500-sheet Paper Deck (Pod Deck Lite-C1), 6,000-sheet Paper Deck (Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1)
Maximum: 9,300 Sheets (With Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1)
Paper Output Capacity (LTR, 20 lb. Bond)
250 Sheets (with Copy Tray-R2)
3,500 Sheets (with External Finisher-V2)
4,250 Sheets (with External Finisher-X1)
Standard: Collate, Group
With Finishers: Collate, Group, Offset, Staple, Booklet, Hole Punch, Staple-Free Staple, Staple On Demand, Document Insertion, Z-Fold, Accordion Z-Fold, C-Fold, Half-Fold, Double Parallel Fold, Trimming
Supported Media Types Paper Drawers (1/2): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Bond, Transparency
Paper Cassettes (3/4): Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Letterhead, Bond, Transparency, Tab, Envelope
Stack Bypass: Thin, Plain, Recycled, Color, Heavy, Pre-punched, Labels, Letterhead, Bond, Coated, Transparency, Tab, Tracing, Envelope, Textured
Supported Media Sizes
Paper Drawers (1/2): Letter
Paper Cassettes (3/4): 13" x 19", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom Size (5-1/2" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4"), Envelope Custom Size (3-1/8" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
Stack Bypass: 13" x 19", 12" x 18", 11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Executive, Statement-R, Envelope [No.10 (COM10), Monarch, DL, ISO-C5], Custom Size (4" x 5-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4"), Envelope Custom Size (3-1/2" x 3-7/8" to 13" x 19-1/4"), Free Size (4" x 7-1/8" to 13" x 19-1/4")
Universal Send Features
Original Type Selection,Two-sided Original, Book to Two Pages, Different-size Originals, Density Adjustment, Sharpness, Copy Ratio, Erase Frame, Job Build, Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Finished Stamp, Job Done Notice, File Name, Subject/Message, Reply-to, E-mail Priority, TX Report, Original Content Orientation, Skip Blank Originals, Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed
Maximum Number of Connection Lines
Super G3: 33.6 Kbps
G3: 14.4 Kbps
MH, MR, MMR, JBIG
400 x 400 dpi, 200 x 400 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi
Statement-R to 11" x 17"
Up to 30,000 pages
Max. 199 dials
Max. 256 addresses
Original Type Selection, Two-sided Original, Book to Two Pages, Different-size Originals, Density for Scanning, Sharpness, Copy Ratio, Erase Frame, Job Build, Specifying the Sender's Name (when sending fax), Sender's Name (TTI), Select Line, Selecting the Telephone Line (when sending fax), Direct Send, Delayed Send, Preview, Finished Stamp, Job Done Notice, TX Report, Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed
Mail Box (Number Supported)
100 User In-boxes, 1 Memory RX In-box, 50 Confidential Fax In-boxes, 30,000 Maximum Pages Stored
Communication Protocol: SMB or WebDAV
Client PC: Windows (Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10) Concurrent Connections (Max.)
WebDAV: 3 (Active Sessions)
Supported Media Weights
Paper Drawers: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Paper Cassettes: 14 lb. Bond to 140 lb. Index (52 to 256 g/m2)
Stack Bypass: 14 lb. Bond to 110 lb. Cover (52 to 300 g/m2)
Duplexing: 14 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (52 to 220 g/m2)
Print/Copy Speed (BW/Color)
iR ADV C7580i: Up to 80/70 ppm (Letter); Up to 60/52 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 47/41 ppm (Legal); Up to 40/35 ppm (11" x 17")
iR ADV C7570i: Up to 70/65 ppm (Letter); Up to 52/48 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 41/38 ppm (Legal); Up to 35/32 ppm (11" x 17")
iR ADV C7565i: Up to 65/60 ppm (Letter); Up to 48/45 ppm (Letter-R); Up to 38/35 ppm (Legal); Up to 32/30 ppm (11" x 17")
From Power On: 30 Seconds or Less
Quick Startup Mode: 4 Seconds4
Dimensions (W x D x H)
27-1/8" x 37-1/8" x 48" (689 mm x 941 mm x 1,220 mm)
Installation Space (W x D)
Basic [With Booklet Finisher-V2 (Stack Bypass and Cassette Drawers Open)]: 75-3/8" x 60" (1,913 mm x 1,524 mm) Fully Configured [With Multi-Drawer Paper Deck-C1+Document Insertion Unit-N1+Multi Function Professional Puncher-A1+Document Insertion Unit-N1+ Booklet Finisher-X1 (Cassette Drawers Open)]: 150-3/8" x 60" (3,818 mm x 1,524 mm)
Approx. 595.2 lb. (270 kg)5
Data Processing Resolution
Up to 1200 dpi x 1200 dpi
Standard Page Description Languages
UFR II, PCL®6, Adobe® PS® 3
Direct Print Available from USB, Advanced Box, Remote UI, and Web Access6
Supported File Types for Direct Print
PDF, TIFF, JPEG, EPS,7 XPS
Printing from Mobile Devices and Cloud-based Services
A range of software and MEAP-based solutions are available to provide printing from mobile devices or Internet-connected devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
PCL Fonts: 93 Roman, 10 Bitmap fonts, 2 OCR fonts, Andalé Mono WT J/K/S/T (Japanese, Korean, Simplified and Traditional Chinese),8 Barcode Fonts9
PS Fonts: 136 Roman
Operating System10 UFR II: Windows Vista®/Server 2008/Windows® 7/Server 2008 R2/Windows 8/Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/Windows 10, MAC OS X (10.6.8 or later)
PCL: Windows Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/Windows 8/Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/Windows 10
PS: Windows Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7/Server 2008 R2/Windows 8/Server 2012/Windows 8.1/Server 2012 R2/Windows 10, MAC OS X (10.6.8 or later)
First-Copy-Out Time (Letter) iR ADV C7580i: As fast as 4.4 seconds (BW)/ 5.4 seconds (Color)
iR ADV C7570i: As fast as 4.8 seconds (BW)/ 5.9 seconds (Color)
iR ADV C7565i: As fast as 4.8 seconds (BW)/ 5.9 seconds (Color)
Reading: Up to 600 dpi x 600 dpi
Printing: 2400 dpi x 2400 dpi
Advanced Box Available Disk Space
Approx. 16 GB (Standard HDD)/Approx. 480 GB (1 TB HDD)
Advanced Box Features
Disabling Advanced Box, Storage Filtering, Authentication for Advanced Box Log-in, Search Function, Sort Function, Printing a PDF File with a Password, imageWARE Secure Audit Manager Support
Standard: Universal Login Manager, User Authentication, Department ID Authentication, Access Management System, Device and Function Level Log-in
Standard: Trusted Platform Module (TPM), Hard Disk Password Lock, Hard Disk Drive Erase, Mail Box Password Protection, Hard Disk Drive Encryption (FIPS140-2 Validated)
Optional: Hard Disk Drive Mirroring, Hard Disk Drive Removal, IEEE 2600.2 Common Criteria Certification, Data Loss Prevention (Requires uniFLOW)
Standard: IP/Mac Address Filtering, IPsec, TLS Encrypted Communication, SNMP V3.0, IEEE 802.1X, IPv6, SMTP Authentication, POP Authentication before SMTP
Standard: Secure Print, Forced Hold Printing, Adobe LiveCycle® Rights Management ES2.5 Integration
Optional: Encrypted PDF, Encrypted Secure Print, User and Device Signatures, Secure Watermarks, Document Scan Locking
C7580i: 208 V AC, 60 Hz,12 A
C7570i/7565i: 120-127 V AC, 60 Hz,16 A
Plug (Main Unit)
C7580i: NEMA 6-15P
C7570i/7565i: NEMA 5-20P
Maximum C7580i: Approx. 2.5 kWh
C7570i/7565i: Approx. 2.0 kWh
Standby: Approx. 119.2 W
Sleep Mode: Approx. 0.9 W11
Up to 9,999 copies
25%-400% (1% Increments)
25%, 50%, 64%, 73%, 78%
121%, 129%, 200%, 400%
Basic Copy Features
Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios by Area, Paper Setting, Previous Settings, Favorite Settings, Finishing, Two-Sided, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Interrupt Mode, Setting Confirmation/Cancel
Special Copy Features Book to Two Pages, Two-sided Original, Finishing, Booklet, Job Build, N on 1, Add Cover, Insert Sheets, Different Size Originals, Density Adjustment, Original Type Selection, Transparency Cover Sheets, Page Numbering, Copy Set Numbering, Sharpness, Erase Frame, Secure Watermark, Print Date, Shift, Gutter, Print & Check, Negative/Positive, Repeat Images, Merge Job Blocks, Job Done Notice, Mirror Image, Print on Tab, Store in Mail Box, Superimpose Image, Copy ID Card, Detect Feeder Multi Sheet Feed, Free Size Original, Color Balance, Adjust One-Touch Color, Area Designation
Color Platen and Single-pass Duplexing Automatic Document Feeder
Document Feeder Paper Capacity
300 Sheets (20 lb. Bond)
Document Feeder Supported Media Sizes
11" x 17", Legal, Letter, Letter-R, Statement, Statement-R
Document Feeder Supported Media Weights
BW Original: 13 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (50 to 220 g/m2)
CL Original: 17 lb. Bond to 80 lb. Cover (64 to 220 g/m2)
Platen Acceptable Originals
Sheet, Book, 3-Dimensional Objects [Up to 4.4 lb. (2 kg)]
Color Network ScanGear2 for both Twain and WIA Supported OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 Windows Server 2003/Server 2003 R2/ Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2012 R2
Scan to Mobile Devices and Cloud-based Services
A range of solutions is available to provide scanning to mobile devices and cloud-based services depending on your requirements.
Scan Speed (Letter) (300 dpi/600 dpi)
Single-sided Scanning (BW): 120 ipm/120 ipm
Single-sided Scanning (Color): 120 ipm/70 ipm
Double-sided Scanning (BW): 240 ipm/150 ipm
Double-sided Scanning (Color): 220 ipm/90 ipm
E-mail/Internet Fax (SMTP), SMB, FTP, WebDAV, Mail Box, Super G3 Fax (Optional), IP Fax (Optional)
LDAP (2,000)/Local (1,600)/Speed dial (200)
600 x 600 dpi, 400 x 400 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi, 200 x 400 dpi, 200 x 200 dpi, 200 x 100 dpi, 150 x 150 dpi, 100 x 100dpi
File: FTP, SMB, WebDAV
E-mail/I-Fax: SMTP, POP3, I-Fax (Simple, Full)
Standard: TIFF, JPEG, PDF(Compact, Searchable, Apply policy, Optimize for Web, PDF A/1-b), XPS (Compact, Searchable), Office Open XML (PowerPoint®, Word)
Optional: PDF (Trace & Smooth, Encrypted), PDF/XPS (Digital Signature) Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) Rating
C7580i: 5.5 kWh
C7570i: 4.6 kWh
C7565i: 4.5 kWh
ENERGY STAR® Certified
Rated EPEAT® Gold3
Toner Yield (Estimated @ 5% Coverage)
Black: 82,000 Images
Color (C,M,Y): 66,500 Images
1 Subscription to a third-party cloud service required. Subject to third-party cloud service providers’ terms and conditions.
2 Canon offers security features that can help your business. Many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that the use of its features will prevent malicious attacks, or prevent misuse of devices or data or other security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal counsel or regulatory advice concerning customers’ compliance with laws related to privacy and security. Customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a particular solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security settings may affect device functionality or performance. You may want to test these settings before deploying them in your environment to ensure you understand their effects.
3 For current EPEAT rating (Gold/Silver/Bronze), please visit www.epeat.net.
4 Time from device power-on to when copy jobs can be programmed.
5 Includes main unit, ADF, and consumables.
6 PDF print from Web sites is supported.
7 EPS can be printed directly only from the Remote User Interface.
8 Requires the optional PCL International Font Set-A1.
9 Requires the optional Barcode Printer Kit-D1.
10 Other operating systems and environments including AS/400, UNIX, Linux and Citrix may be supported. Some of these solutions are chargeable. SAP Device Types are available via the SAP Market Place. For more information, contact your sales representative.
11 0.9 W Sleep mode is not available in all circumstances due to certain settings.
For detailed specifications and a comprehensive list of optional accessories, see the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7500 Series Specifications document.